- World Class Manufacturing
- Made in Wisconsin
- World Class Engineering
- Worldwide Coverage
- Innovation & Experience
World Class Manufacturing
Designed by EMT. Built by EMT.
- Fully-integrated manufacturing & assembly operation
- Customer driven
- Lean manufacturing principles
- State-of-the-art CNC machining centers
- In-house machining, assembly, & electrical panel production
Designed, built, and serviced right here in Wisconsin!
- Founding member of Northeast Wisconsin Manufacturing Alliance
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical College manufacturing internship partner
- State-of-the-art 70,000 square foot facility
- Active Green Bay area employer for over 70 years
- Headquartered in Northeast Wisconsin; one of the highest areas of concentration of manufacturing in the world.
World Class Engineering
From our corporate offices in the United States or our European offices in Ahaus, Germany, we've got you covered!
- Exported solutions to over 40 countries
- Active offices in Green Bay, WI; Chicago, IL; Ahaus, Germany
- Trained service technicians from Green Bay Wisconsin & Ahaus Germany
- 24/7 worldwide service call support
Experience & Innovation
With 40 years of experience, our Research and Development team has fresh, innovative ideas to constantly improve existing products and develop new solutions for your industry.
- Innovative & experienced R&D staff
- Customer-driven applications management
- New & improved products & processes by design
- Custom solutions for custom requirements
Ask a question. Schedule a Visit. Talk to our Experienced Team.
StatRx, an EMT patented solution, significantly reduces static and lubricates the web with an invisible coating allowing sheets to slide smoothly on top of each other while maintaining the integrity of the print and substrate. StatRx reduces the need for anti-static bars and web moisturizers.
StatRx can be integrated into new or existing EMT Chameleon finishing lines or added as a stand-alone section to any Non-Chameleon finishing lines.
EMT International will display and officially launch the StatRx product at Drupa beginning May 31st 2016 in Dusseldorf Germany - EMT at Drupa! Hall 6 Booth B10
EMT's Chameleon line of finishing equipment offers a complete range of modular dynamic web finishing solutions. Tight or slack web management, in-line, near-line or off-line, the Chameleon adapts to your specific web processing and finishing needs.
More About Finishing Solutions
Web Transport Solutions
We use years of web handling design and manufacturing experience applied to our web transport systems for the digital, offset, packaging and label print markets.
More About Web Transport Solutions
EMT International’s Standard Product Division manufactures finishing accessories for your web offset, forms, and converting application needs.
More About Standard Solutions
EMT International provides full service solutions for installation, training, and maintenance activities for your company.
More About Service Solutions