- World Class Manufacturing
- Made in Wisconsin
- World Class Engineering
- Worldwide Coverage
- Innovation & Experience
World Class Manufacturing
Designed by EMT. Built by EMT.
- Fully-integrated manufacturing & assembly operation
- Customer driven
- Lean manufacturing principles
- State-of-the-art CNC machining centers
- In-house machining, assembly, & electrical panel production
Designed, built, and serviced right here in Wisconsin!
- Founding member of Northeast Wisconsin Manufacturing Alliance
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical College manufacturing internship partner
- State-of-the-art 70,000 square foot facility
- Active Green Bay area employer for over 70 years
- Headquartered in Northeast Wisconsin; one of the highest areas of concentration of manufacturing in the world.
World Class Engineering
From our corporate offices in the United States or our European offices in Ahaus, Germany, we've got you covered!
- Exported solutions to over 40 countries
- Active offices in Green Bay, WI; Chicago, IL; Ahaus, Germany
- Trained service technicians from Green Bay Wisconsin & Ahaus Germany
- 24/7 worldwide service call support
Experience & Innovation
With 40 years of experience, our Research and Development team has fresh, innovative ideas to constantly improve existing products and develop new solutions for your industry.
- Innovative & experienced R&D staff
- Customer-driven applications management
- New & improved products & processes by design
- Custom solutions for custom requirements
Ask a question. Schedule a Visit. Talk to our Experienced Team.
EMT at Graph Expo! Booth #2701
EMT International will showcase a full roll-to-sheet finishing line at Graph Expo 2016, Booth# 2701. The line will highlight two new technologies being offered within the EMT finishing portfolio. On display will be our StatRx, which helps eliminate the impact of static in the sheeting and inserting processes, and a technology demonstration of the updated Chameleon RFX Chip-Cutting and Sheeting system.
EMT’s Chameleon RFX Series uses dual-head cutting technology for variable size chip-cutting over many web substrates at speeds to 800 FPM. The Chameleon RFX features enhanced sheet handling to help reduce the effects of curl and improve stack quality. Join us at Graph Expo 2016 in Booth #2701 to see a demo of these exciting new technologies!
EMT's Chameleon line of finishing equipment offers a complete range of modular dynamic web finishing solutions. Tight or slack web management, in-line, near-line or off-line, the Chameleon adapts to your specific web processing and finishing needs.
More About Finishing Solutions
Web Transport Solutions
We use years of web handling design and manufacturing experience applied to our web transport systems for the digital, offset, packaging and label print markets.
More About Web Transport Solutions
EMT International’s Standard Product Division manufactures finishing accessories for your web offset, forms, and converting application needs.
More About Standard Solutions
EMT International provides full service solutions for installation, training, and maintenance activities for your company.
More About Service Solutions