- • Air Shafts designed with various body materials to meet your application requirements
- • Differential Shafts to meet the requirements of multiple roll rewind applications
- • Chucks to adapt to various core sizes
- • Shaftless Pneumatic/Mechanical Chucks
- Visit the Core Holding section for more details.
- • Cross Perforations – EMT quick-set cross perforation bars are designed to allow for quick change of perf/cut rule for across the web perforation applications
- • In-Line Perforations – Round Bar and Dovetail mounted holders and anvils for in-line perforation applications
- • Shear Slitting – Round Bar and Dovetail mounted holders and anvils for shear slitting applications
- • Score or Crush Slitting– Round Bar and Dovetail mounted holders and anvils for score or crush slitting applications
- • Positioning Units for Shear or Score/Crush Slitting Applications – EMT manufactures a variety of positioning systems for your slitting applications from digital read-outs for the position of the holder/anvil to fully automatic systems
- Visit the Slitting section for more details.
- • Line Hole Punch and Dies
- • File Hole Punch and Dies including special shapes and sizes
- • Crimps
- • Shear slitting wheels
- • Score/crush slitting wheels
- • Perforating Wheels
- • Nip/Pull/Draw Wheels
- Visit our Download Center for more information.